Job Description:Call 877-###-#### to find out more about our awesome opportunities!!
Apply with a company that truly cares!
General Chemical Hauling!
Class A CDL Required with X-Endorsements
Some of the best pay in the industry! Up to $.64 per mile! Great Home-time and Flexibility!
Regional Drivers - Maybe out 1-4 days
We provide product specific training and our drivers are educated on the varied trailer complexities. Load and unload procedures may require transport of hoses weighing up to 50 pounds, however many of our shipments are customer loaded and unloaded. We are sure to have different options for you so you can decide what s right for your career path!
- Commensurate experience pay
- Direct deposit
- Late model assigned equipment
- $21 a day per diem when out overnight (tax free) 
- EXCELLENT AFFORDABLE Medical Benefits, including Vision and Dental
- Referral Bonuses available, up to $3,500 
- Training & cross-training programs (no tank experience required)
- Aggressively competitive pay scale up to $0.64 per loaded mile
- TWIC Reimbursement program
- Newer Regional/OTR tractors include refrigerators and DirectTV in cab
- Quarterly Performance Bonuses
Qualified drivers must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 23 years of age
- Be authorized to work in the United States
- Currently hold both tanker & hazardous material endorsements
- TWIC card will be required
- Minimum 1 year recent verifiable tractor-trailer experience or have a graduate certificate from a McKenzie Tank Lines approved CDL school or have military tractor trailer experience that we will review for comparable experience to the former listed criteria
- Must have a good driving record & solid work history
- Must be committed to safety & personal professionalism.
 Restrictions apply, out of town trips only
 Restrictions may apply
Apply online, or Call 877-###-#### Today!
Associated topics: cdl a driver, company driving, company otr, company over the road, company truck, company truck driving, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, regional driver, tanker truck driver, time at home